Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow "Art"

Calvin and Hobbes is a comic that has been around since I can remember, and they're still popular. There are a lot of different reasons people still like the comic. Some like Hobbes, some like Calvin, some like Calvin's creative daydreams. Some like reading about the relationship between Calvin and Hobbes and how even thought they fight a lot, they'll always be best friends. I like them cuz of these reasons, and for others.
Today I choose to talk about one of my favorites.

Calvin's snowmen.

Anyone who has read the Calvin and Hobbes comics remember Calvin's......interesting snow scenes. Most of them are quite gruesome, but pretty funny nonetheless. Its always been one of my favorite things about the comic.
Check out these examples of Calvin's "artistic style" (found on Google Images).

2 comments: