Friday, February 5, 2010

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first blog......again.

I'm moving my blog off of facebook, and onto here.
I still consider myself new to blogging, so I'm claiming this blog to be the real, OFFICIAL start of my blogging adventures. I hope everyone who reads my blog likes it.... I'll try to make it interesting......
Anyone who read the first couple posts on my facebook blog knows that I have no idea what my blog theme should be. I really feel like I need one. But there are so many that I really like! Change, poetry, dreams, stories, theatre, etc.
I suppose most people have an idea of what they're going to blog about when they start a blog.
But there are just so many things in life to write about. How on earth do people choose?
Maybe if I just post whatever I feel like writing about, a pattern will occur. It's possible....
But I'd like to at least have a general idea of what I'm going to write about.
I'm just gonna write my thoughts and observations.
Technically, that's pretty much what everyone writes, no matter what the theme might be. Its just that they write thoughts and observations that have to do with the theme they choose.
So, yeah, that's my plan. Thoughts and observations.

Enjoy! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment